Regular Classroom Course :
|Class 12th pass|
|Course Methodology||• Foundation in 3 Months - For class X : Board Preparation | For class Vl to lX : Excellence in School Exam.|
• Enhancing Potential : Step by step approach to enhance the potential of the student for future competitive exams | Identification of student's strength & interest.
• Revision Phase : Revision for board exams (class X) | Revision of school academics (class Vl to lX).
|Course Features :||Excellent Schooling for Class VI to X | Integrated Preparation by Experts | Digital Learning Support | Living on Campus.|
|Class Commencement||First week of April 2020.|
|Residential Facilit||Residential School is spread over 20 Acre Campus having all facilities like School, Hostel, Mess, Staff Residence, Sports Ground, Departmental store etc within boundary of the campus.|
|Fee (Kota)||Fee details given below as per Room Categories.|
Courses Pre-Foundation (6th to 10th | NTSE | Olympiad | KVPY)
Objective : These courses are designed to develop
(1) Mathematical aptitude,
(2) Scientific and reasoning skills,
(3) Logical thinking and
(4) Problem solving skills of the student at early stage and prepare them for future competitive exams.
These courses are synchronized with school education hence prepare for both school and competitive exams Courses help students to take early lead, prepare them in gradual and systematic manner for high level competitive exams and avoid stress and time pressure in subsequent years.
|Course Target||• Excellence in School Examination|
• Solid preparation for competitive exams like NTSE, Science & Maths Olympiad, IIT-JEE/AIPMT etc.
|Admission Criteria||Direct Admission on first come first serve basis. Students can avail fee concession up to 50% on the basis of Scholarship test.|
|Medium of Coachingm||English & Hindi Medium (Separate Batches)|
|School Admission||Any CBSE/State Board school of student's choice. Assistance will be provided in getting admission.|
|Transport Facility||Available from all parts of Bilaspur|